- Citation (Ticket): You must appear at the Brookside VillageMunicipal Court or otherwise resolve your citation on or before the date listed on your citation.
- Bond: You must appear at the scheduled court date listed on the bond.
- Complaint Filed: You will be notified by summons via mail of your date and time to appear
- You may choose to hire an attorney to represent you, but you are not required to.
- Picture identification will be required (state issued ID or Driver's License or government passport is acceptable).
- Attorney's will be required to present their state issued Bar Card in addition to a picture ID.
- Juveniles (defendants under the age of 17 at the time of offense) must appear before the Judge in court with a parent or legal guardian.
- Dress Code requirements apply.
The City of Brookside Village
Preferred methods of payment:
- credit or debit card
- money order
- cashier's check
- company check
Made payable to Brookside Village
We apologize for any inconvenience.
El métodos de pago preferido:
- tarjeta de crédito o débito
- giro postal
- cheque de caja
- checque de la compañía
Hecho a nombre de Brookside Village
Pedimos disculpas por cualquier inconveniencia.
6243 Brookside Road
Brookside Villlage, TX 77581